Smells Tempting Smells Tempting

Thanks! :P

Shimmer Shimmer

As usual Lunacy, Great stuff, has that grand kinda feel :P

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks for listening and commenting again!

Radiant Cascade Radiant Cascade

Catchy Indeed, this melody sounds familiar, I just cant put my finger on it! well done!

LunacyEcho responds:

The hallmark of a good melody is sounding familiar and original at the same time. :P

Thanks for listening and commenting!

Quirky Stroll Quirky Stroll

Seeing as your making music on your own accord now, some higher quality music will be coming ay?
I was right, this is very nice, keep it up!

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks! I'll definitely be sticking more to music I know more about making from here on out, but you might also see me experimenting with some stuff as well. In other words, I'll try to put more quality stuff on here, but you might also see some weird stuff too.

Thanks for listening!

Overarching Medley Overarching Medley

A great accomplishment, Well done Lunacy :P

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks! And thanks to you for following and commenting for such a long time! :)

Neo-Metry Medley Neo-Metry Medley

Love it :P, Its funny how almost all the reviewers/producers here know about Geometry dash (including me), also that one of the producers here actually made music for the game, i think it was "water flame". Awesome as always Lunacy, keep it up :P.

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks! Actually, RobTop, the guy who makes Geometry Dash, gets his main level music from Newgrounds! The five artists represented (six if you count OcularNebula, who does the Practice Mode BGM) are all people you can find on Newgrounds, and they're listed in my description. Thanks for listening and I'm glad you liked it!

Jammin' Jammin'

The songs are just rollin in!
keep it up :D

Thanks! I will! :)

Heartful Heartful

A Great Song As Always! :P
nice n Smooth

LunacyEcho responds:

Thanks for listening! 'Smooth' has been an adjective commonly used to describe this song. I have no idea why. :)

Gone (For Now) Gone (For Now)

I like it!, however i don't know if its just me, but some of the kicks were a tad offbeat in my ears :P
still, overall good job

LunacyEcho responds:

Ah, the offbeated-ness of the kicks - to mimic the offbeat sound of the song linked in the description, the kicks were quantized to 1/8th triplets! It's definitely not conventional, but I hope it adds a bit of uniqueness to the track.

Thanks for commenting and listening!